Monday, August 09, 2010

The List That Tara Made

Last night Tara made a list in her notebook of the things she apparently 'needs'.

FRENDSHIPBAND
RING
NECLESE
FLOWRS
BARBIDOLL
LAPTOP
PRINSSEGALSSEFOR
POMPOM
DUSBAD
CHARJRFORTHELAPTOP
MYOWNBAG
PHONE
IPHONE
CHEESEBALS
PASTACHIPS
ALLOUT
CD
PRINSSESANDTHEFROG
BOTL
THRMOMEETR
SPOONS
FORCS
OFFICEBOIRD


My favourite is really the 'charjrforthelaptop'. Foresight! Plus she needs not only a phone but also an iphone. And the AllOut (mosquito repelling thing) is very thoughtful too. The botl, spoons and forcs make me wonder if she is planning to move out (with herownbag), but perhaps its for her new office where she'll be putting up her 'officeboird', wearing pompoms and eating cheesebals. :)

2 comments:

Satya said...

This was the cutest, funniest thing I've read in a long time. One question - well two questions. #1 What is a Dusbad? #2 If this is for her office, can I come and work there? I'll bring myownbag, laptop, charjrforlaptop and phone

Rohini said...

LOL! I love the way they spell when they start to write :)